Sunday, July 5, 2009

live on channel 13

Collin and his Grandpa got their interview skills put to the test while we were setting up camp down at the Provo parade. Turn off the tunes on the sidebar ==> Fast forward til about :45 seconds.

20 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, that is hilarious! i love the folding chair action and wish i'd gotten to see the llamas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO!! folding chair action!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great is it to be an american. Love the video, thanks for sharing. Love your pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it :)

    Happy 4th!!! (a day late lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha tooo funny! I wish we had star wars and llamas in our parades!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, I can't believe Collin is more hilarious on camera than online. He should seriously do some stand-up on the side. "Hello Kitty...Llama people," where does he get this stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't realize that Collin's hair was curly. That's cool that he was on there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a pretty funky news report. And all because of Collin - he's a natural!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karyn and Ashley here! We came. We saw. We loved.
    You are one talented woman!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Collin is so funny!! I might join ya next year my family wont go to the parade anymore..

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL!!! Wow! That must be some parade! (That, or you have nothing else to do!) Too fuNnY!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun! Did you guys get any of the barbecue and tootsie roll action? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. ahahah. i love it! did grandpa get choked up about the parade?

    ReplyDelete
  14. heehee love the folding chair :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the fact that he throws in "and there's nothing else to do. . ." LOL

    Hillary

    ReplyDelete
  16. ..."and because there is nothing else to do."

    ReplyDelete
  17. Could Collin BE any cuter?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. hahaha, "the Llama/Star Wars people" now I understand the camp-out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment below. It makes my day! Please leave your email if you have a question so I can answer it. Thanks!