
Bargain shopping is a game for me... love finding killer deals so I can splurge on other things that I have-to-have. My
high school reunion was very casual and some blog readers wondered where I got my getup
sooooo, because you guys are the coolest, I included links below. You can't beat a floral tunic for $12.50. I don't even have to hide the receipt from Collin when I come home with something that cheap. ;)
tea rose belt: Anthropologie (This is my favorite and it comes in other colors. Why don't you get another color then we can share.)floral tunic: Forever 21; shorts; wedge sandals: Steve Madden (I couldn't find my wedges by BC Footwear but these were close enough)
Great outfit!!! love the belt, love the colours :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing! I was wondering, but was too embarassed to actually ask. :)
ReplyDeleteYes, you are a very good blogger:) Thanks for sharing. I absolutely adore that belt!
ReplyDeleteSo, hey... You graduated in 99? I did too. Only my reunion is in Novemver. And in Kentucky. So, I'm afraid I won't be making it!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had fun though!
I love bargain shopping too!!!!! Don't you just love finding a great dress that used to cost $80 and it's on final clearance for $5?? It's great to see other fellow bargain shoppers that like to do it! Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteI must confess...I study the Jcrew catalog and then go find all the knock-offs at Target. shhhhh!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing! That belt is one of the cutest things I've seen in a long time!
ReplyDeleteYour outfit was ADORABLE! I graduated in 97 and it feels like an eternity ago... or at least a lifetime! Facebook keeps us all connected, though!
ReplyDeleteLove the ensemble! I love to see the breakdown of oufits - it makes it so inspiring for some reason! :)
ReplyDeletesoooooooooo cute! I have the tea rose belt in the gold color. I even made one myself out of scrappy fabrics....gonna sell them on my etsy site very soon! You always have the cutest outfit combos.
ReplyDeleteHappy Summer,
Laurie
:)
you are getting me in trouble! just ordered the shorts in white and black!
ReplyDeleteI saw that belt at anthropologie yesterday and fell in love. I too love finding a great deal on cute clothes. Forever 21 is awesome and if you have an H&M near you they have great deals and some really cute clothes for little kids too.
ReplyDeleteI love how you can write next to the pictures. What font did you use to write, "lizzy's fashion finds"? :)
ReplyDeletePlease start posting more of your
ReplyDeleteFab. fashion finds!! Love your taste.
Liz you are so cute! I love your sense of style..you should just post ALL your outfits so people like me can get ideas! I SUCK at the whole fashion thing!
ReplyDelete