Friday, August 24, 2007

crack me up

I had just finished some projects that I had been stressing way too much over-when my silly Avery walked over to me and was smooshing a plastic thingy on her face-making faces at me. It was hilarious and I really needed a laugh-and I have to everyday to stay sane. Thankfully I am married to someone who so effortlessly can have me laughing my butt off in seconds, also thank you for The Office that we enjoy daily, thank you for the quoting abilities of my family to know funny lines from every movie-even if they've seen it once, thank you for Nacho Libre, any Will Ferrell movie especially edited Zoolander, Elf, and my recent favorite Stranger Than Fiction.
.
:^)

6 comments:

charity said...

that picture is so funny! She is a funny kid, huh??

Melissa :) said...

Liz-
I totally agree with the laughing. It's nice to have little kids that have such a natural ability to make us laugh. Miss you
Melissa

Mary and Ryan said...

I wish I could be a fly on the wall in your home and hear all of Collins jokes. Remember though, you are also blessed with a very funny sense of humor. Avery is one lucky girl!!

Anonymous said...

"Mugatu is so hot right now he could take a crap, wrap it in tinfoil, put a couple fish hooks on it and sell it to Queen Elizabeth as earrings." Great flick.

Tiffany said...

That pic of Will has been on my blog too-and I just scrapbooked a page in my art journal with that pic! Funny...I also am a huge fan of The Office,(can't wait for it to start up again),Nacho, Elf, Stranger than Fiction and pretty much anything that is quotable. Avery is adorable-I'm glad to have found your blog-too cute!

Anonymous said...

I just watched Stranger than Fiction last night for the first time and was very impressed! A friend rented it and brought it over (it was girls night)...

It is definitely a movie that I would own.

And YAY for silly little girls who make us laugh at the most needed moments!