27 things I love about Liz:
1. I love how she loves to stick her tongue out which she blames on a so-called "tongue thrust" she has...google it, there's no such thing.
4. I love how she can even make overpriced nasty French water look good.
6. I love how she'll buy a bag of marshmallows for "a new recipe she's trying" and eat the whole bag by lunch.
7. I love her bubbly toes. Jack Johnson makes so much more sense now.
8. I love her pregoliciuos bod.
9. I love how genuine and sincere she is, like when she started crying after signing her first autograph. I was yelling at the police officer after I signed my first autograph.
10. I love how she has to sleep with the fan on for some white noise, but she still puts in ear plugs.
11. I love when we went to Chadder's (Utah's "In-n-Out burger knockoff, pending litigation) she bit a fry, looked at me in shock and said, "These fries taste like potatoes."
12. I love when we drove home last night from the Real Salt Lake vs. David Beckham game and a car full of poser gangsters drove by and stared at her, she threw her arms up and said, "WHAT!?!"
13. I love how I can get her to laugh hysterically in 4.3 seconds by simply quoting Ricky Bobby lines..."I wrecked the car, got mauled by a cougar, and my Crystal Gale shirt is ruined."
14. I love how she never gets sick of Office re-runs.
15. I love how she is so close to her mom and sisters.
17. I love how much fun she has with my family.
18. I love how she makes sure we go to her dad's gravesite every year and say a prayer.
19. I love how she tries to set-up a candid shot of me. "Okay, now pretend you're laughing." More like candon't.
20. I love how amazingly creative she is. She took a pair of scissors, some ribbon, and an old fishing hook and made a Toyota Prius that ran on water.
21. I love how much she loves her Savior and how she teaches Avery about Jesus.
22. I love when we drive by a nice car that I notice, she says, "Get some!"
23. I love how she thinks it's a "drastic change" when she chopps off 2 inches of her flowing mane.
24. I love how she brings me a glass of water when I'm mowing the weeds, uh lawn.
25. I love how she cries at the end of EVERY Extreme Home Makeover show.
26. I love how she makes me audition for American Idol in front of her during commercials.
27. I love that I'm already at #27 and I could keep going for hours.
Happy Birthday Lizzy!!! Let's open some presents!