Sunday, February 28, 2010

follow your bliss

So, the house is very quiet at the moment. I'm uploading recent layouts and was skimming through my google reader. I have an overwhelming feeling at the moment. elated. humbling. grateful. Is it possible to feel all these emotions at once? :)
Let me try to explain... the emails and comments about my dad really touched me. I know I've said this before but I have the raddest blog readers!! Thank you so so much. For your support, your comments and for being you.
I also am completely thrilled seeing beautiful creations with Dear Lizzy products. And how humbling it is to have such talented people excited about it... even if it's a simple rub on of my handwriting. Seeing what others' are creating is an absolute treat.
Here's some recent pages:

Loving the new Jenni Bowlin products & how cool it looks mixed with American Crafts.
Dear Lizzy: "Follow Your Bliss" & bee rubons, green dot paper, banner paper, dresses paper,crochet flowers, Accent thickers "dreams." Pretty AC Floral paper. Bingo Card, Buttons, Pin, Rhinestone Button, Tickets
Back in November we were just about finished with the Spring line when I wanted to do a photo shoot to recreate the feeling of the line. The only difficult part was that it was mid November and not quite springtime. But cute Jefra and I found the only patch of green and pulled it off. It was literally freezing... like our fingers were numb and noses frozen by the end, but it was still fun!
A page about my cutie pie!

The cool swirl at the bottom of the page is this paper, floral paper, Typewriter font thickers, Journaling spot, "Thinking of you makes me smile" badge, "sweet" dimensional sticker, Woodgrain paper

Remember when I mentioned there would be some cool additions on my blog? Well, I started another blog over here=> www.dearlizzy.typepad.com
It's where I will be posting more in-depth about products, behind the scenes of the process and my favorite aspect-your projects! Check it out.

25 comments:

Meital said...

LOVED your pages! Especially the first one!
And these pictures in the second one are just awesome!!! She's amazing!!

Hugs :)

Diana said...

You should be feeling lots of wonderful things. So much great stuff has happened for you this past year (or three). Your book, the AC line, etc., etc.
Both of these LOs are beautiful (as usual!) I'll be saving both to my inspiration folder. Going to check out your new blog now.

Jenna Ruth said...

I absolutely love your Dear Lizzy line! Your work is inspiring.

Michelle said...

So excited! I finally found your products here in Canada and bought it all over the weekend. I was just thinking it would be great if there was a gallery with your projects using your new line. Love the new site and can't wait to see your fabulous layouts. Great pictures as always.

Anonymous said...

beautiful layouts! I'm excited for the new blog!

Nancy Wyatt said...

Your layouts are always so amazing and they inspire me so much! Your book has been such a great purchase for me! Love it all! Hugs from Texas!

kelsey said...

I LOVE your handwriting!! You should think about creating a font from it...

I also LOVE LOVE LOVE your book (want to recreate everyone of your pages in it!!) and can't wait to get your new line.

Laurie said...

Just received your new book in the mail and I totally engrossed in it! Love it and love your blog, you are very talented, so happy for you and your new line of products. Love those too, can't wait to try to find them at my local craft store.

Laurie

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say YOUR AWESOME!

Colleen said...

So excited about the new blog! Can't wait to check that out too!!

Jenn said...

these are gorgeous. Ah the life of a super model, having to brave the elements for the perfect shot.

Jennifer said...

Love it!!!!!!

Olivia said...

Beautiful creations & photos. Away to check out the new blog now :)

Latrice said...

Love this page. I bought that swirl paper just to cut it up too! Great job and I can't wait to see more.

Winter said...

Great layouts! I have been wanting the Dear Lizzy Line, but I can't seems to find any, even online! :( So I still haven't gotten to use any of it! I will keep looking and I can't wait to check out the new blog! :)

jen geigley said...

gorgeous stuff, girl! i just picked up some of your lovely paper/trims and i can't wait to use them on some spring-y pages soon! xo.

Nikki said...

Love the layouts and LOVE the photo shoot! How cute are you? I am a huge fan of yours and a huge fan of American Crafts so I could not be more thrilled that you have teamed up!

pakosta said...

My girls are standing here and are LOVING your handwriting! Do you have your own font of it?! I need to get some of those rub ons! and some of your scrappy stuff SOON! Do you know if it hit ARchiver Stores?!
LOVE your pages!
tara

Rebekah Williams said...

Now I have TWO favorite blogs.

Your cutie pie is melting my heart. And making me want a cupcake.

Jane said...

Wow doesn't your little girl look so much like her Daddy in those pictures??? Gorgeous layouts and amazing products!! Congratulations - again!! :)

Steffanie said...

Such beautiful pages, Lizzy! Your attention to detail is amazing. I'm off to check out your new blog now!

Suzanne said...

How do we send you our pages. I just got some products from your new line and love them! Love the way my page turned out too :)

Katie said...

Your layouts are just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Hi. It's my first time visiting and I have to tell you how much I love your products! Does any other place carry your products besides Two Peas in a bucket? Thanks Daisy~

Diana said...

Me again. I did end up scraplifting this page. If you want you can have a look here http://wickysticket.blogspot.com/2011/03/hold-fast-to-dreams.html