Wednesday, May 11, 2011

corsage flowers

We shipped out the rest of the Corsage Flower kits today for our Something Splendid site! Right now we are teaching the Envelope Book class. And besides the fact that Collin included all of my embarrassing out takes from the video tutorials it is going... splendid!

Photos styled and modeled by Rosie// Jefra Starr Linn photographer


The Something Splendid packaging turned out cute for this workshop. The fabric comes in a sack and there's a small bag with pearls, rope belt or pins depending on how you want to wear your flowers. The glassine bag is closed with a needle to make your flowers with. Doesn't the logo look cute stamped on the bags? This workshop starts next week.



10 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh no, I forgot to register! Is there still time/enough kits to still purchase the class + kit?

Ana said...

Can't wait to get mine. It's so bad that the post office in Brazil takes decades to deliver items. But I hope all my kits arrive fast. I'm loving the classes from the Envelope Book and would love to get started.

Thanks for the awesome classes.

Ana (from Brazil)

Traci said...

super cuteness ~ can't wait!

Love Scrappin' said...

OMG!!!I can't wait to recieve mine!I'm so excited :)

Anonymous said...

can't wait! so perfect for spring and summer. :) xoxo

DesignbyReBirth said...

SO beautiful and feminine! I absolutely LOVE the packaging too!

Just Rhonda said...

ca-uuuuuuute!!

Tabitha@InspiredByGiving said...

Got mine!! So excited! Thank you dear Lizzy ;)

Lori said...

I purchased the class, but not the materials since I just signed up for the class. I looked at the class list but didn't see what type/amount of material. What do I need to purchase in order to be ready for monday?! Can't wait

Affordable Insurance said...

I absolutely LOVE the packaging! SO beautiful and feminine!