Monday, October 17, 2011

Thankful Journal: New Something Splendid Workshop

Hi Splendid Ladies!

I am so excited to announce our newest online workshop at Something Splendid. It will be a perfect way to celebrate November up until the Thanksgiving holiday. This Thankful Journal has room for 10 photos to showcase the blessings in your life, as well as room to share why those things are important to you.
Collin Kartchner Studios, yes I am very official with this introduction... made this awesome video to inspire you to join us. It's filled with subliminal messages. ;)



To read more about the lessons schedule & a breakdown of what we will be making click here at our Something Splendid site.
Our site always includes video tutorials and clear instructions with photos. Some of my favorite things we will be learning are:
-ombre paint technique for the Maya Road canvas pages,
-flower technique
-felt bow tutorial
-simple stamping additions.

Each kit will include Tim Holtz Crackle paint, adorable Lawn Fawn Stamps, Crate paper and stickers, American Crafts rub-ons, paper and metal flowers. There are also a mix of handpicked accessories and trims including burlap, doily and even a feather (it's faux, don't tell PETA :) Read more about the basic supplies needed on our Splendid site & sign up.

Join us!

our awesome SPONSORS:




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the subliminal messages are "TAKE THE CLASS, YO!" then it worked. Too bad I am unemployed and broke. :( boohoo. I do have a question, though... what is the song/artist for the music in the video? Lurrrrrv it!

Dawn said...

That class sounds awesome. I can't wait to take it. I was wondering when you will do the other classes?

Meghan said...

Great Video!!!! Love the blog

Claudia said...

I couldn't see the video for some reason. But I went ahead and signed up for it! Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for the "heads-up" email. I purchased my class + kit. I am SO excited! This journal looks fantastic...so does the video. I loved it, Collin...Thanks!

mandi said...

So, Collin's videos are always inspiring, and this time was no different. When I moved my pointer off the video and the frame disappeared I noticed how the white background of the words became the white background of your blog and it was like those billboards that are constantly changing. If that makes any sense. Intentional or not, I though it was cool.

ps. The album/class looks awesome.

Candy said...

Where is the price for it?

Jen Thompson said...

Yay so excited! love your classes and kits Liz!

Sharon said...

So happy to be taking another class with you! See you in November :)

Nicole Austin said...

sounds/looks like a lot of fun! loved the video. i'm ready to sign up. :)

Sara Ancich said...

the journal is beautiful but I gotta say, knowing that video was put together by Collin, I kept waiting for Cleetus pop up out of nowhere!