Monday, November 1, 2010

Gifted

Just browsed through this free online magazine, Gifted, brought to you from the genius behind Creature Comforts. I loved it so much I had to share it with you. Leaves you anticipating Christmas like crazy. Includes some fun diy projects, party dress outfits & packaging ideas.

Reminds me that I need some striped straws and bakers twine... asap!
How fun to keep your colors simple to white and gold.
Love these twisting leaves for wreaths and packaging.

PS My Dear Lizzy Christmas line has a bunch of cute new stuff in stock. The rose ruffle ribbon has rhinestones attached this time around. Love.

PPS I'm glad you enjoyed a good laugh at our Halloween costumes. It was fun. Last year we were nerds and this year was even more fun. Sadly, Gladys is gone but I'm okay with that. It was weird sharing my makeup anyway. ;)

9 comments:

Kara said...

Sigh... So pretty.

Laurie said...

I'll have to check it out, I am already in the Christmas mood, went out this morning and bought Mariah Carey's new christmas album, so amazing, she's the best!! I am ready to break out my nutcrackers to put on the fireplace...

said...

Just when I thought the ruffle ribbon could not get any better, you go and add rhinestones!! Love it!

Giny Cortés said...

Holy Molly! Thanks for THIS link! Creature Comforts has a new fan. I will have to set some time aside to sit and really look through this INSPIRING blog. Have a great day!

Chloe said...

I'm loving the striped paper straws too, Lizzy! I recently bought some gray and white ones on etsy for my wedding next year! Try this link to get some; http://www.etsy.com/listing/60289909/24-red-stripe-paper-straws

Hope the pregnancy is going well! xxx

Jenna Ruth said...

Oh my, I love this magazine!! So many great articles & pictures :)

Anonymous said...

I couldn't find the link to the fabric twist ties!

Can you add that here in the comments please.

thanks so much!
ashley

Pearl said...

Beautiful!
I love the DIY decor!
I especially adore that CHRISTMAS Banner above the fireplace mantel. I think I can cut that with Cricut!
yay!


Olga

Amanda said...

My friend Randi sells striped paper straws in her Etsy shop. We used some of her straws at birthday party, and they're perfect! Her shop is An Eclectic Mess. $2.50 for 15 straws, I believe...